16th Century Germany Astronomical Ring 50% OFF
There Are Still 212 Remaining. Hurry Up!!!
😍GET ONE FOR YOU AND A LOVED ONE! 😍
A ring made in Germany in the 16th century turned into an astronomical ball
Open the ring that turns into an astronomical ball
I am asking for a gift in the whole universe in exchange for the rest of your life with me.
The most inconspicuous moment of this vast universe, but it is the life of you and me only once.
"Closing is our love, opening you is my world"
- This ring is a universe when it is open and a ring when it is closed.
- This ring means wanna offer you a whole universe
- This ring can be worn by both men and women.
During the 16th and 17th centuries, these astronomy tools were sized down to become fashionable finger rings that moved just like regular armillary spheres.
Inscriptions or zodiac symbols were often used as decorative elements on the bands.
Armillary sphere rings are incredibly well-crafted and detailed.
- Color: Gold/ Silver
- Material: Copper / Sterling silver
- Size: 6-11(16.4 -20.6 mm)
- Thickness: About 0.35cm
- Size detail see the pics
- Wight: About 10g
SIZE：Ring Size Guide
- 1 x 16th Century Germany Astronomical Ring
You'll Also Love These