Hygiene Sports Face Guard
Safeguard your family from deadly Coronavἰrus
Made of Nylon mesh for excellent breathability and extra comfort. Lightweight material allows you to wear it all day and allows your skin to breathe in hot and humid conditions.
5-Layer Activated carbon filter (PM2.5) traps and filters air molecules from deadly viruses, flu, and bacteria. Filters out 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, dust, chemicals, particles, pollen and smoke.
Made of soft cotton mesh for excellent breathability and extra comfort. Dual Air Valve Respirator for improved and easier breathing. It doesn't get hot inside the mask and prevents glasses from fogging.
Medἰcal-grade carbon filter (PM2.5) traps and filters air molecules from deadly viruses, flu, and bacteria. Filters 95.99% of vἰruses including Coronavἰrus, bacteria, dust, chemicals, particles, pollen and smoke.
An adjustable nose shield provides a 360-degree seal from outside contaminants. Easily folds flat for compact storage. Perfect for traveling on the plane, bus & train!
Hanging ear design and contour mouth design ensures an effective seal from the outside air. Adjustable hook & loop strap gets the perfect fit for all-day comfort.
Unlike ordinary surgical masks, this N95 mask has a spacious mouth area that makes breathing easier and doesn't heat or fog up inside the mask.
Avoid a tragedy and act now to protect your loved ones. Buy in bulk and save with volume discount!
✅ Comes with 1 mask in a pack
✅ Blocks 95.99% vἰruses & bacteria
✅ Medἰcal-grade filter protects against harmful particles
✅ Recommended use up to 1 week before disposal
✅ Comfortable 3D flex design
✅ Reusable & eco-friendly
✅ Suitable for adults and children
Looking for more filters? Please visit here for a special price today in combination with the Coronavirus Filter Mask!
You can also take the following steps to prevent yourself from being exposed to the novel coronavirus in the same way you protect yourself against the common cold and flu:
- Use this mask when you are out in public.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.
- If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your health, please contact your healthcare practitioner.
*** Due to the Coronavἰrus outbreak and high demand, product availability is extremely limited. *** Maximum 10 Per Customer.