Christmas Embossed Rolling Pin
With Inspiration, Creativity & Love!
Decorate your cookies and pies in one easy roll & Make a unique and touching gift for any person, family or occasion!
Our Christmas Embossing Rolling Pin can be a part of your kitchen or engraved keepsakes. They make a unique and touching gift for any person, family or occasion. Perfect for birthdays, house-warming, Christmas, Mother's Day or special occasion. They can even be given out as wedding favors for bridesmaids, groomsmen or couples. Baking with embossing rolling pin can be fun, especially for kids!
HOW TO USE OUR ROLLING PINS?
200g of butter
2 tablespoons of olive oil
A pinch of salt
400g of fine wheat flour
150g of icing sugar
Mix all ingredients and knead the dough. If too moist, add flour to the surface, if too dry, add butter. Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then roll out the dough with a thickness of about 3-4mm with our rolling pin. Cut into circular shape and place on the tray. Next, place in the preheated oven to 200 degrees for 9 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
The secret is to preheat the oven and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
A few tips to make your rolling pin serve you longer:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- After use, clean all spaces with a damp brush.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
We made many trials and baked hundreds of different recipe cookies until we found the best patterns and created the best design for the rolling pin to get well embossed and beautiful cookies.
- Made from high-quality solid maple hardwood!
- Rolling pins are expertly engraved, sanded and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star.
- The rolling pins are the traditional and optimum size with a big surface of engraving.
With one easy roll, you can transform your cookie and pie doughs and fondant into baking masterpieces. Embossing rolling pins are great for cookies, pies, fondant, and clay.