A Must-Have Fire Emergency Tool That You Won't Regret Getting!
Highly Recommended By The Department Of Fire And Emergency Services!
Why do we need a Fire Emergency Blanket?
MESS-FREE: No training needed, even kids and elderly can use it
FIRE PROTECTION: Wrap around your body as a heat shield
REUSABLE: Can be cleaned or washed & reused
COST-WISE: Cheaper than a fire extinguisher & no maintenance fees
CAN SAVE LIVES: The most important part
The first choice in fire safety
You can place your Fire Emergency Blanket around areas where fires are likely to start. This made it perfect for kitchens, grills, fireplaces, cars, camping sites, gas stations, restaurants, warehouses, and so on.
And because it is light and compact, you can easily grab it at a moments notice
It is woven out of fiberglass and will protect you from serious burns. It allows you to move in a fire, ideal for when flames are blocking your exit or if you are trying to help others get out.
Likewise, you can also use it to smother down flames that have just started, or wrap it around a person whose clothes are on fire.
Genies Top 10 fire safety tips
Follow our top 10 fire safety tips;
- Fit a smoke alarm and check it regularly.
- Make a fire action plan so that everyone in your house knows how to escape in the event of a fire.
- Take care when cooking with hot oil and think about using thermostatically controlled deep fat fryers.
- Never leave lit candles unattended.
- Ensure cigarettes are stubbed out and disposed of carefully.
- Never smoke in bed.
- Keep matches and lighters away from children.
- Keep clothing away from heating appliances.
- Take care in the kitchen! Accidents whilst cooking account for a large number of fires in the home.
- Take special care when you are tired or when you've been drinking.